The Oculus Touch controllers are a vital aspect of the usability of the Quest headset as it enables the richest experience you can have in virtual reality.
To pair your controllers:
- If you haven't already, insert the included batteries into your controllers.
- Open the Meta Quest app on your phone.
- Go to the Menu and select your headset.
- Under Headset Settings, select Controllers, then Left or Right to choose which controller you'd like to pair.
- Press and hold the and buttons on your right controller or and on your left controller until the controller LED blinks and then lights up to finalize the pairing.
To unpair your controllers:
- Open the Meta Quest mobile app on your phone.
- Go to the Menu and tap Devices.
- Tap on the image of the headset you currently have paired.
- Tap Controllers, then tap the controller that you want to unpair.
- Tap Unpair Controller.